blueflite offers a done-based logistics platform for faster and more cost-effective deliveries. The patent pending, unique and all-electrical drone design has vertical take-off and landing capabilities, high maneuverability and is rugged, scalable, and versatile. blueflite’s drones integrate with logistics systems through blueflite’s proprietary digital environment.
Thanks to the work of Bob Honeyman (SBDC Tech Team), who provided us invaluable support with developing the business model, we are gaining significant interest from investors as we pursue a Series A fund raise.James McClearen, CTO
- Selected from 100+ applicants to proceed to the next level of the US Air Force AFWERX High Speed VTOL Concept Challenge
- Investment from Michigan Rise and angels with deep operational and investing experience in mobility
- ~1,000 flights completed so far as commercial interest is growing and paid trials are being carried out
Michigan SBDC Assistance
Tech Team Consulting
• SBIR/STTR Assistance
• Financial Modeling
• Ecosystem Introductions
Additional Support From
• Ann Arbor SPARK – MI STEM Forward
• Office of Future Mobility and Electrification
Published November 2021.