About Invisible AI
Invisible AI’s vision platform augments the workforce by giving operators real-time feedback to increase productivity, improve quality, and safety. The technology uses edge AI devices with a high-resolution 3D camera to track all floor activity. It then processes body motion to continuously improve productivity with time and motion studies and complete line balancing for line optimization. It also identifies the potential for high-stress injuries and prevents simple defects in real-time, which generates millions of dollars in savings for customers.
The software can be deployed within a few minutes without any coding or engineering expertise – allowing customers to scale to thousands of cameras with ease. As an NVIDIA Inception and Metropolis partner, Invisible AI continues to push the boundaries of computer vision.
The SBDC TechTeam, particularly Clay Philips and Melanie de Vries, provided incredible coaching and support in connecting us to the Michigan entrepreneurial ecosystem and in designing our business development processes with Toyota, resulting in major sales success.Prateek Sachdevam, Co-Founder & COO
- Raised $15M Series A.
- Won Best Manufacturing Tech Company award at an
Industry 4.0/Manu-Tech Day Pitch Competition in
- Signed Software License Agreement with Toyota North America, TMNA, which provides Vendor Status for all 14 North American manufacturing facilities. The first scale deployment at the Toyota Indiana plant includes the installation of 500 systems, the largest deployment of deep learning computer vision technology anywhere in the manufacturing world.
- On May 4, 2022, the contract announcement received significant coverage in Automotive News, Forbes and numerous industry media.
Michigan SBDC Assistance
Tech Team Consulting
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Investor Relations and Pitchbook Review
- Contract Management
Additional Support From
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- Centrepolis Accelerator
- Lean Rocket Lab
Published September 2022.