Need help with growing your sales or accessing funds?
Need help with your business plan or getting your finances in good order?
If you said “Yes!” to any of these…We Can Help!
Uplift Michigan™ Offers
- Interactive 8 weeks of mentor-led group learning.
- Personal business coaching.
- Easy-to-use training content.
- Peer support.
This program gives you proven tools and expert guidance to strengthen your business and help you successfully grow!
There is no cost to participate.
Who Can Apply?
- Your business must be considered as a small business (25 employees or less).
- Your business is past the idea stage. You know what business you’re in!
- Your business needs help.
- You are excited to learn more.
- You are able to commit to putting in the effort to grow.
- Any small business can apply.
Applications close Wednesday, August 16, 11:59 PM EST.
Selected participants will be notified of pre-acceptance by Wednesday, August 30.
Save the date for the virtual Kick-off session held on Wednesday, September 13, 6pm.
(Priority will be given to geographically disadvantaged areas, and/or economically disadvantaged or diverse small businesses.)
The SBDC’s Uplift Michigan program is generously funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC).