About EagleView Imaging, Inc.
EagleView’s patent pending technology allows surgeons and residents in training to reconstruct 2D medical images into 3D augmented reality, providing an extreme level of detail and allowing them to plan surgical trajectories with much more precision. By providing an exact visualization of the spatial relationship between tumors and vital vessels and organs, the technology will help reduce surgical complications and improve patient outcomes.
With the SBDC BAF fund, we are able to apply for patents and design our website. With passionate support from Melanie de Vries, we have been continuously advancing our marketing and sales. With persistent support from Bob Honeyman, we developed professional financial projections. We also received valuable support from David Grossman and Kayo Ramirez for our IP search and fundraising. SBDC team support has made our life so much easier.Zhifeng Kou, CEO and Founder
- Raised $800,000 in angel funds and BAF and PPP grants
- Awarded one PCT patent and applied for two US patents
- Generating revenue from early customers
- Recruited world leading neurosurgeons and scientists into team
- Secured clinical partnership with Henry Ford Hospital
- Two major medical centers in near-term pipeline
Michigan SBDC Assistance
Tech Team Consulting
•Marketing and Sales Strategy
•Fundraising and Investor Relations Strategy
Emerging Technologies Fund
•SBIR/STTR Proposal Writing
•Business Plan Development
Additional Support From
Published September 2021.